SCREEN-L Archives

June 1994

Sender:
From:
Harriet Kasow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 19 Jun 1994 08:53:00 +0300
Hi,
as an over 50 person i hope i have the right to contribute to this
survey.
I have seen all the movies of the following stars. apparently over
the years they have not lost their appeal. i must admit also that
i am turned on by good acting as well especially as the years go by.

gene hackman-I will go to all of his films because he is a PRESENCE.
clint eastwood
paul newman
al pacino
harrison ford
tom cruise- as you can imagine i loved the film color of money.

michelle feiffer is an outstanding actress. because of her good looks
she failed in frankie and johnnie which otherwise was a good drama.
debra winger- catch shadowlands
all of meryl streep
madeleine reuhl
susan sarandon

this is my first foray on the list. shalom!

Harriet Kasow
Video Librarian
Hebrew University, Jerusalem