SCREEN-L Archives

March 2004, Week 4

Date:
Tue, 23 Mar 2004 15:11:56 EST
Sundance Film Series Goes to Milestone Films for Non-theatrical Distribution

March 23, 2004                                   For immediate release

Milestone Films is delighted to announce that we have public performance
rights (DVD, VHS and 35mm) for the films in the recent ground-breaking Sundance
Film Series.

The Sundance Film Series includes:

Michael Winterbottom’s award-winning (including the Golden Bear at the Berlin
Film Festival) drama of Afghan refugees In This World.

Mark Rucker’s hilarious spoof of "women’s movies" starring the inimitable
Charles Busch, Die Mommie Die!

Emilio Martínez Lázaro’s offbeat Spanish musical comedy, The Other Side of
the Bed.

Mark Decena’s hit indie romance Dopamine.

Posters, trailers, electronic press kits and many other press materials are
available for your screenings. You can read more about the films at our
website: http://www.milestonefilms.com

For prices and further information on the availability of the Sundance Film
Series titles, please contact Amy Heller or Dennis Doros at:

Milestone Film & Video / PO Box 128 / Harrington Park, NJ 07640
Phone: 201-767-3117 or 800-603-1104 / Fax: 201-767-3035
Email: [log in to unmask] or [log in to unmask]
Visit our website at http://www.milestonefilms.com

To be removed from this list, please contact me directly at [log in to unmask]

http://www.ScreenSite.org