SCREEN-L Archives

July 2007, Week 1

Sender:
From:
Andy Moore <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Jul 2007 13:33:08 -0700
Dear Colleagues,

This month Frameline has so many exciting new releases that I will not
describe them here. Please visit http://frameline.org/dispatch/july2007.html
to see the July issue of our e-newsletter, which contains descriptions,
photos, and links to all these wonderful new films. Of ADDITIONAL INTEREST
should be our 10 brand new compilations of LGBT-themed short films from the
Frameline collection (4-9 films per compilation; $45 per compilation incl.
PPR). A short-cut to these new compilations is
https://cart.frameline.org/Articles.asp?ID=156

On a personal note, next week is my last week at Frameline. I've enjoyed
reading and contributing to this listserv, and wish you all well. I don't
know what I'm doing next, job-wise, but if it's within this field perhaps
you'll be hearing from me again. If not, I wish you all good luck and the
best of everything. After July 12, you can reach me at [log in to unmask]
if you wish.

I urge you to keep nonprofit organization Frameline in mind, and to continue
to help spread the word about Frameline's wonderful collection of
LGBT-themed films for educators.

Thanks very much,
Andy
--
Andy Moore
Educational Distribution Manager

Framelinešs Educational Distribution Program:
--Since 1981, the leading educational distributor solely dedicated to
lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender (LGBT) film and video.
--More than 200 titles spanning every genre and more than 70 subject areas.
--A non-profit organization.
--Visit our website (http://www.frameline.org/distribution ) to browse our
collection. Subscribe to our free monthly e-newsletter, the Frameline
Distribution Dispatch, at https://cart.frameline.org/Articles.asp?ID=152

http://www.ScreenSite.org