SCREEN-L Archives

March 1994

Sender:
From:
brian wilson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Mar 1994 21:10:49 EDT
I know  I already posted this once, but I got no response.
I accidentally erased my mailbooks and no longer have a file I wanted.
If anybody has a copy of the post regarding the parallels between
Resovior Dogs characters and shakespeare characters, can you please forward it
to me at [log in to unmask]
thank you