SCREEN-L Archives

March 1993

Sender:
From:
"Michael K. Kuentz" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Mar 1993 15:58:57 EST
Jon;
  I agree with you. But, adhering to a person's view point in news
reporting and documentation, isn't that still biased reporting. I'm going
to be showing you only what I want you to see and will be excluding
all other points of view. Most likely, what I tend to like and want to
show in a news story will offend and repel and audience. There has to
be a line here to say what needs and does not need to be done.
  Michael Moore did not set out to say or show his viewpoint that people
in Flint are lazy and the Roger Smith is a money hungry impersonal jerk.
If Moore were to do that, then the film would have already hit network
television and starrred Drew Barrymore.