SCREEN-L Archives

August 1991

From:
Jeremy Butler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Aug 1991 18:51:47 CDT
This is your just-back-from-a-summer-in-Phoenix (ah, but it was nice and
dry dry dry) SCREEN-L coordinator, Jeremy, checking in.

I note that SCREEN-L was awfully quiet during the summer months, but
that nonetheless we've grown to 238 subscribers flung all over
BITNET/Internet--from Finland to Fiji.

I thought I'd take a second to welcome the new users and welcome back
the old ones, like myself, who've been away from their computer access.
I hope we'll have some lively discussions on any and all topics
pertaining to the study of film and television in the months to come.

Remember, to send mail to be distributed to the list, address it to
either:

BITNET:  SCREEN-L@UA1VM    or
Internet:  [log in to unmask]

If you need to do any business with SCREEN-L (like get past logs or sign
on/off), address your note to:

BITNET:  LISTSERV@UA1VM    or
Internet:  [log in to unmask]

'Course, I stand at the ready to do what I can to facilitate your use of
SCREEN-L...

P.S.  Thanks to Patrick Leary for keeping an eye on things--i.e., receiving
more than his share of error messages--while I was out admiring saguaros.

          Life is a foreign language; all men [and women?]
          mispronounce it.
                                     --Christopher Morley

|                                      | Bitnet   :        JBUTLER@UA1VM |
| Jeremy G. Butler - - - - - - - - - - | Internet : [log in to unmask] |
| SCREEN-L Coordinator                 | GEnie    :           J.BUTLER27 |
| Telecommunication & Film Dept * The University of Alabama * Tuscaloosa |