SCREEN-L Archives

October 1993

Sender:
From:
Joe Camacho <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Oct 1993 15:56:05 PDT
If memory serves me right there was a TV MOW called Tail Gunner Joe with
peter Boyle as McCarthy. Typical MOW stuff.
        There is also abundant material on the Hollywood Ten like Hollywood on
Trial, Legacy of the Hollywood Blacklist, The Way We Were, The Front...and of
course Salt of the Earth and a doc on the making of Salt of the Earth and what
happened to the people who made it. The name escapes me now