SCREEN-L Archives

March 1993

Sender:
Date:
Tue, 9 Mar 1993 03:01:06 EST
To throw in my two cents on the issue of sexism through titling on television
is not my aim here but rather to note that the casual swiping aside of the real
issue though pun and satire was acted out by four males.  Where are the women
on this list who are willing to stand up against unwitting apologists for and
persons blind to the sexist system which is our society?