SCREEN-L Archives

April 2000, Week 4

Date:
Fri, 28 Apr 2000 11:25:21 +1000
Hi I am currently writing an essay on popular
culture looking at shows like Ally Mcbeal and Buffy. The
essay will be discussing issues of the body and gender
how they are potrayed in those films.

Are the two shows subversive or do they reinforce the
dominant values in our society...

Please help me with info sites and books.

Liz.