SCREEN-L Archives

August 1993

From:
Nancy C Zeller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Aug 1993 17:26:02 EDT
My son, a 1991 graduate in Japanese Studies at Earlham College, is currently in
Japan, but will be returning next spring and will begin graduate work in the
fall.  He wants to combine his continuing interest in Japanese/Asian language
and culture with an emerging interest in documentary film/dramatic narrative.
He has asked me to help him identify universities which offer an M.A. in both
areas.  The ones easy to identify are UCLA, Stanford, and Columbia -- are there
others?  Thanks for any information you can provide.

Reply to [log in to unmask]