SCREEN-L Archives

July 1997, Week 3

From:
jennifer taylor <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Jul 1997 08:08:25 PDT
I am doing research on sex and violence on tv. I would like peoples'

How can sex and violence be limites?
Could tv stations be forced to put programs on late at night?
How can we convince them to do so if i will cause a decline in ratings
and revenues?
Which is a better approach to limiting tv violence?
1. v-chip or laws to limit violence on tv of
2. commitment on the part of the parents to morally guide the children
on their selection of tv programs.