SCREEN-L Archives

April 1991

From:
Jeremy Butler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Apr 91 11:02:16 CDT
I'm bouncing this message to SCREEN-L, so be careful when using REPLY
 to respond.

 --Jeremy

I have a simple question, though I don't know if it would be considered
appropriate for the list.  I would like to have recommendations for a
16mm projector.  It would be nice if I could get a list of criteria for
judging a good 16mm projector.  I am in graduate school in LIbrary Science, I
 have a photography background,
and I may want to purchase a projector for a library someday, in addition to
maybe buying a used one for myself.  We use the B&H Silent 16 model here,
but it is a bit expensive.  Also, is there much difference in the sharpness
and contrast of different lenses?

THanks.
Keith Ostertag
Louisiana State University