SCREEN-L Archives

April 2003, Week 1

From:
Hannah Patterson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Apr 2003 15:01:16 +0000
In relation to recent discussions on dystopian cinema, list members may
be interested to know of a forthcoming title which deals with some of
these very issues and encompasses films such as Blade Runner and Alien
– Hollywood Utopia: Ecology in Contemporary American Cinema by Pat
Brereton. Published by Wallflower Press, it will be available in
December 2003, and in North America through Columbia University Press
from January 2004.

Hannah Patterson
Wallflower Press
www.wallflowerpress.co.uk