SCREEN-L Archives

February 1994

From:
Kal Alston <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 27 Feb 1994 17:39:04 -0600
all of this talk about rights has reminded me that I am interested in finding
a copy of Up The Down Staircase.  When i started looking for it four years ago,
i was told that it was supposed to come out on video in '89, but the was a
squabble over the rights--hence litigation--hence delays. I guess i'm putting
out an appeal to see if it has ever been shown on tv or taped in some other
format.

thanks in advance

kal alston
Kal Alston