SCREEN-L Archives

February 1997, Week 1

From:
Parry Howell - FML <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Feb 1997 18:19:21 -0000
Further to my email earlier,

I'd just like to add that, since I'd like to get as much publicity as
possible for
my Foiled WWW site, if any of you have any suggestions of places where I
should publicize it on the Web, please let me know.

Or, if any of you like this site, and you develop a film-related
site on the Web, I'd *really* appreciate it if you'd put a link
to my site.

Foiled
http://www.hideaway.demon.co.uk/foiled.html

Thanks!!!