SCREEN-L Archives

July 2003, Week 3

From:
Halima Sufi <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 21 Jul 2003 20:05:58 +0100
Hello,

I saw a private screening of Christ Stopped at Eboli in London and would
also like a DVD copy.  Does anyone know a place in London?

Many thanks.

Halima

Halima Sufi
Ph:+44 (0) 7956 225 081
Fax: +44 (0) 870 125 5894
e-mail:  [log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]>

An apple a day keeps the doctor away. But if the doctor's cute, screw the
fruit