SCREEN-L Archives

November 1998, Week 4

Sender:
From:
Dana Polan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Nov 1998 14:49:24 -0800
I was wondering if anyone knew of a place where I might find information on
a 1931 Moviola (or on early 30s Moviolas more generally).  I will check
Fielding's history of film technology and SMPE and American Cinematographer
issues from the 30s, but if anyone has other ideas or more specific
references, that would be great.

Thanks!

University of Alabama.