SCREEN-L Archives

May 2000, Week 1

From:
sanghyun sung <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 May 2000 17:24:57 GMT
Hi all,
I am studying TV$RADIO at Brooklyn College in NYC.
I need your help to find some information or ideas in recent television
programing difference from 1950s or 60s.
It's good to know it's /their content, scheduling, marketing,critical
reception, and generic characteristics in regards to its/their overall
placement and significance in the history of broadcasting.

Since I have been in this country only for 2yeaars... so, this assignment is
kind of hard for me to do it.

any information would help me..

thank you all

Sung