SCREEN-L Archives

November 1994, Week 3

From:
Carol Robinson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Nov 1994 10:29:07 CST
Greetings all,

I just re-joined this group this week and am impressed by the various levels
of discussion going on.

My film group is going to meet tonight to watch and discuss _Ship of Fools_.
Since I've only seen this film once and have absolutely nothing to say about
it, I was wondering if any of you have comments that I might pass along.
What do you think or know about this oldish adaptation of Porter's novel?

Much thanks in advance!
Carol Robinson
DST English -- Middle Georgia College
"What a waste it is to lose one's mind, or not to have a mind is
being very wasteful.  How true that is."  -- Dan Quayle