SCREEN-L Archives

November 1999, Week 2

From:
John Alberti <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Nov 1999 11:02:42 -0400
Hello!  I am a new subscriber to screen-l, and I wanted to pass along
information and an invitation about an essay collection I am putting
together on The Simpsons as oppositional culture. I am currently in
the process of revising the manuscript, and am open to adding essays
that would work well in the collection as it stands. For the complete
text of the original call for papers, go to
http://www.nku.edu/~alberti/simpsons.html. For more information, you
can email me off list.

John Alberti
Interim Director of Writing Instruction
Department of Literature and Language
Northern Kentucky University
Highland Heights KY 41099
(606)572-5578
http://www.nku.edu/~alberti

"Shop is the foundation of all learning"--Hank Hill, King of the Hill