SCREEN-L Archives

April 2004, Week 1

From:
Nancy Mockros <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 4 Apr 2004 13:06:46 -0700
Whether you have seen The Passion of the Christ or not, can you fill out
this short online opnion survey?  It only takes 2-10 min., and there is an
option for explaining why you did not see it.  Even that info is helpful.

http://www.edcomresearch.com/passion.html

If it is not a lot of trouble, can you please pass it on to your friends
and family members?  We currently have about 6,000 respondents, but even
more would improve its accuracy.  We are shooting for 10,000 responses.

http://www.ScreenSite.org