SCREEN-L Archives

February 1994

Sender:
From:
David Kintsfather <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Feb 1994 17:22:49 -0500
I missed a lot of this thread while our computer was down, but I notice
Cal Pryluck's mention of English writing by Sergei Eisenstein and I'd
like to recommend _Lessons with Eisenstein_, a transcription of lectures
he gave on a trip to the US.  I read it in grad school and found it
fascinating and of immediate practical value to me as a student of video
production.  I realize this may have been mentioned or have no relation
to the original subject, but it really is an exceptional book.

David

 David Kintsfather              | PHONE:       (610) 683-4497
 Dept. of Telecommunications    | FAX:         (610) 683-4659
 Kutztown University            | INTERNET:    [log in to unmask]
 PO Box 730                     |   "We need not think alike to love alike."
 Kutztown, PA  19530-0730       |                Francis David