SCREEN-L Archives

February 1993

Sender:
From:
Markus Schlegel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Feb 1993 02:46:40 MEZ
Hello everyone at SCREEN-L!

I would like to ask, whether some of the people from L.A. (I've seen
quite some L.A. e-mail addresses on this list) could give me infos on
what the specific conditions are for the studies of the production
in cinema and television.

I would specifically like to know what the curriculum is, what the
conditions of admission to a course are and whether there is any
advantage from geographical location WITHIN the courses, or such
advantages only stem from the fact that the "market" is nearer for
building informal contacts for later employment.

Looking forward to reading from you:
Markus

is