SCREEN-L Archives

October 1994

Sender:
From:
Jajasoon Tlitteu <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Oct 1994 18:11:06 -0500
>Other suggestions for required viewing/reading?

I'd suggest Saturday Night Fever, Superfly, & Deliverance.

And to answer another question (I think it was on this list server, though
I could easily be confused as this film is all the rage everywhere):

Martin & Lewis is Vanilla, Amos & Andy is Chocolate (or maybe just vanilla
with some brown food coloring added).

********
jajasoon tlitteu  ([log in to unmask])

"Academic training was instrumental.  You have to understand the language
of society before you can start stretching and subverting it and ripping
and tearing it and burning it and watching the plastic drip on the ants."