SCREEN-L Archives

November 2010, Week 1

From:
Ken Mogg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Nov 2010 20:54:09 +1100
Correction!  Mike Frank assures me that he wasn't himself suggesting
that any misanthropy attributable to Hitchcock would, ipso facto,
denigrate him in his (Mike's) eyes.  Mike wrote me: '... the idea that
there always has to be a redemptive strain in great art strikes me as
nonsense ... so i'm with you there'.  Sorry, Mike!

- KM

http://www.ScreenSite.org