SCREEN-L Archives

November 2003, Week 3

From:
Leslie Kay Swigart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Nov 2003 12:06:31 -0800
Robert:

Charles R. Lyons' dissertation is held by the libraries of Columbia
University (natch!), the Library of Virginia, and the University of
California @ Santa Barbara.

You don't say where you are, but many academic libraries will
InterLibrary Loan copies of their theses and dissertations.  I don't
know about Columbia's rules and regs, but for the other two libraries it
would be 'just another book,' and should be ILL'able.

Of course, if you need a copy for long term study, University Microfilms
will sell you a soft-covered copy for $43.00.

HTH,

Leslie the Librarian

--

Leslie Kay Swigart, Librarian
University Library, California State University, Long Beach
1250 Bellflower Boulevard, Long Beach, California, USA 90840-1901
Voice: 562-985-8327   FAX: 562-985-1703    Email: [log in to unmask]
<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
Subject Guides:   Creative Alumni and Others
<http://www.csulb.edu/library/subj/caao/>   .   Creative Writing
<http://www.csulb.edu/library/subj/literature/creative.html>   .   Film
& Electronic Arts <http://www.csulb.edu/library/subj/fea.html>
Literature <http://www.csulb.edu/library/subj/literature/>   .   Mystery
& Detective Fiction & Media
<http://www.csulb.edu/library/subj/literature/mystery.html>   .
Science Fiction, Fantasy, & Horror
<http://www.csulb.edu/library/subj/literature/scifi.html>
Schedule a Lecture:
http://scheduler.library.csulb.edu/LibInstrSessRequest.asp
Note:  I will be on sabbatical leave 2 March-30 June 2004 and
unavailable to present lectures.   A colleague or colleagues will be
drafted to make any presentations requested.