SCREEN-L Archives

June 1995, Week 2

Sender:
From:
Anton Karl Kozlovic <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 11 Jun 1995 22:32:53 +0930
Yes your right Gloria. according to Oswald Stack's (1970) Pasolin on
Pasolini:

"I spent more than a year looking everywhere for someone to do Christ,
and I'd almost decided to use a German actor. And then one day I came
back to the house and found this young Spaniard, Enrique Irazoqui,
sitting here waiting to see me....." (p. 78).

Regards,

Anton

Anton Karl Kozlovic             Email: [log in to unmask]
University of South Australia      Ph: +61 8 302 6251     Fax: +61 8 302 6752