SCREEN-L Archives

April 2001, Week 4

Date:
Tue, 24 Apr 2001 09:19:24 -0400
>I can't find a book with this title on Amazon.com, so it may be out >of print or not quite the right title.  Is anyone familiar with it?

I'm not sure about this one exactly but there are dozens of similar books, starting with an edition of North's Plutarch keyed to what Shakespeare used and going to individual textual studies.  Your best bet would be to ask at a Shakespeare newsgroup (humanities.lit.authors.shakespeare) or mailing list (there are several).

http://www.tcf.ua.edu/ScreenSite