SCREEN-L Archives

December 1991

Sender:
From:
Sandra Basgall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Dec 1991 18:33:50 CST
Jeremy,
This is quite new and the information on it was e-mailed out about a day or
two before I sent this my message to SCREEN-L.  I just received the associate
membership application in the mail for COMSERV, but have not had enough time
to look at it.  I can forward you the information that they sent me over
e-mail (personally to you) if you want.
Sandra