SCREEN-L Archives

April 1999, Week 4

Sender:
Date:
Wed, 21 Apr 1999 19:57:37 -0500
It couldn't have been until the late sevenites.  After _Star Wars_.  There
are a lot of uncredited cast memebers on _Star Wars_.  The bartender who
says "We don't serve their kind in here!" is one of them.  There are a lot
listed on the IMDb.  _Jaws_'s credits are incredibly short--much shorter
than I would expect them to be by today's standards.  As far as _SW_ goes,
James Earl Jones doesn't count, since he was deliberately left off, like
John Candy in _Career Opportunities_.  He was given credit in the special
edition, though.

Scott

Scott Andrew Hutchins
http://php.iupui.edu/~sahutchi
Oz, Monsters, Kamillions, and More!

"A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals and
you know it."--K, Barry Sonnenfeld's _Men in Black_.

"The reason most folk songs are so atrocious is because they were written
by THE PEOPLE."--Tom Lehrer