SCREEN-L Archives

February 1996, Week 2

Date:
Tue, 13 Feb 1996 09:09:09 LOCAL
The following videos I have available on VHS tape.
"The Silent Partner", Elliott Gould
"The Fiend Who Walked The West", Hugh O'Brian
"Curse Of The Undead", The ultimate Vampire western
"The Pleasure Of His Company", Fred Astair, Debbie Reynolds
"The Track Of The Cat", Robert Mitchum, Tab Hunter
"Home From The Hill", Robert Mitchum, George Hamilton
"From Hell It Came", The 50's horror film about a walking tree stump
"The Sheepman", Glenn Ford, Shirley MacLaine
"Goodbye Charlie", Debbie Reynolds, Tony Curtis
"Who Was That Lady", Dean Martin, Tony Curtis, Janet Leigh
"P E P E", Dan Dailey, Shirley Jones, and all star guest cast
"All The Fine Young Cannibles", Natalie Wood, Robert Wagner
"Mardi Gras", Pat Boone, Christine Carrere, Tommy Sands
"Split Second", Jan Sterling, Richard Egan, Stephen MacNally
"Portrait Of A Mobster", Vic Morrow
"A D A", Susan Hayward, Dean Martin

Please E-Mail me for ordering information.

GINZY