SCREEN-L Archives

February 1995, Week 2

Sender:
From:
Edmond Chibeau <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 11 Feb 1995 15:38:34 CST
Screen-noir.
 Jeremy Butler mentioned that there are sometimes problems in keeping
screen-l operating on the smoothe.
What ho!! a glitch in the box?  Less here than at most sites.  Word up!
And seven hundred subs can generate a lot of bits.

Chris Young, and others, including this writer, have been putting together a
home page for the Radio TV Film Dept at Northwestern University and the
complications, technological glitchems, drive requirements, and economics
are constantly needing attention.  Our site has moving pictures, text, still
frames and links to other sites.  We have the cooperation of the department,
the school, and the academic computing services; and it is still not easy.

Jeremy is right to offer a virtual pat on the back to the computer at the
Telecommunication & Film Dept at The University of Alabama * Tuscaloosa.

Our homepage at Northwestern University in Evanston (near Chicago, the
Weather capital of America) is coming together and will soon be perfect (?)
or almost perfect.  If you want an early peek set your Internet Ranger
Secret Decoder Ring to:
     http://www.rtvf.nwu.edu

lumen numen
Edmond Chibeau