SCREEN-L Archives

December 2012, Week 3

From:
Matt McAllister <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 16 Dec 2012 10:48:18 -0500
Hi folks,

One of the all time faves: Inspector Clouseau.

From The Pink Panther Strikes Again:

Marty the Mugger: You have several of the world's greatest criminal minds right here, in this very room.
Bruce the Knife: Yeah, why don't we take care of it ourselves?
Dreyfus: Because you wouldn't stand a chance.
[Crims murmur disbelief]
Dreyfus: You don't know Clouseau.
Tournier (a.k.a. Tony the bank robber): He can't be that good.
Dreyfus: Good? Ha, he's not good, he's terrible; he's the worst. There's not another man like him anywhere in the world. Compared to Clouseau this doomsday machine, it's just a mere water pistol.

Cheers!  Matt

--

Matt McAllister
Professor of Communications