SCREEN-L Archives

July 1992

From:
Eric Rabkin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Jul 1992 21:35:16 EDT
Folks, please consider this a vote for having Bill Oppel's *Previews*
on SCREEN-L.  Here's a copy of the msg I just sent him:
-------
> Bill, as a subscriber to SCREEN-L, I just read your first issue
> of Previews and I want to congratulate you. It's terrific:
> meaty, informative, clear, interesting. Thank you.
>
> I don't know if the SCREEN-L group will want to see it
> regularly, but I do. If the SCREEN-L consensus is 'no,' how
> might I subscribe? I'd rather not do it through CINEMA-L since
> that list is not as close to my taste and needs as SCREEN-L and
> it *is* voluminous.
>
> Any ideas?
>
> And, again, thanks for a terrific job.
>
> Eric
------

Eric Rabkin                [log in to unmask]
Department of English      [log in to unmask]
University of Michigan     office: 313-764-2553
Ann Arbor MI 48109-1045    dept  : 313-764-6330