SCREEN-L Archives

April 1995, Week 3

Sender:
Date:
Wed, 19 Apr 1995 10:33:40 CDT
I've seen LETTER TO JANE in a class on video, so it is available somewhere.
 If you're really interested, I could ask the person who showed it.  Just
post here, or e-mail me [log in to unmask]  I'm not a huge Godard fan, but I
found this a particularly annoying formalist "experiment."  I don't know what
your taste is, but it made LAST YEAR AT MARIENBAD seem like a light-hearted
romp!  I must admit, it did have some good points on the ever-popular media
manipulation/celebrity theme, worth seeing, but preferably with the remote in
hand.

--Amy