SCREEN-L Archives

October 2003, Week 4

Sender:
Date:
Tue, 21 Oct 2003 12:14:53 EDT
7bit
Comments:
RFC822 error: <W> Incorrect or incomplete address field found and ignored.
Dear friends,

Milestone Film & Video has a brand-new website! New design, new films,
videos, press releases, press kits, everything! You can find it, of course, at <A HREF="http://www.milestonefilms.com">
www.milestonefilms.com</A>

New films and videos include "The Clay Bird," "Big Animal," "Piccadilly,"
"Cut-Up: The Films of Grant Munro," "Norman McLaren: The Collector's Edition,"
"Phantom of the Opera: The Ultimate Edition," "The Edge of the World," "Winsor
McCay: The Master Edition" and many more!

If you've been to our site before and it looks the same, just hit the
"refresh" button. Every day there will be more added!

Dennis Doros
Milestone Film & Video
PO Box 128
Harrington Park, NJ 07640
Phone: (800) 603-1104 or (201) 767-3117
Fax: (201) 767-3035
Email: [log in to unmask]
www.milestonefilms.com

If you'd like to be removed from this email list, contact us at
[log in to unmask] and we'll do so promptly.