SCREEN-L Archives

December 1999, Week 1

Sender:
Date:
Fri, 3 Dec 1999 15:14:07 -0500
We had a good textbook in my televison course.  It was called _Television_
and it had a subtitle.  I can get the information at home.  I think it was
by Newcomb.  It had essays about many aspects of television.

Scott

Scott Andrew Hutchins
http://php.iupui.edu/~sahutchi
Oz, Monsters, Kamillions, and More!

"Militaries are inherently the most corrupt organizations in the world,
simply because their mission is to kill people and break things."