SCREEN-L Archives

October 1993

Sender:
Date:
Mon, 18 Oct 1993 10:35:31 EDT
I saw a print of HIGHLANDER II in England and it was essentially the same
as the one currently circulating on video. It certainly was not three hours
long. I saw it opening weekend there so unless the director's cut circulated
subsequently, I can kill that rumor. I would, however, be delighted to see
a three hour version since I am a fan of the two films (not the TV series.)
--Henry Jenkins