SCREEN-L Archives

October 1996, Week 4

Sender:
From:
Murray Pomerance <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Oct 1996 21:46:49 -0400
Since there may be new, eager, unbesmirched users of this list let me
post again a query from a year ago at this time that was not answered then.

What is this film?

b&w...probably 40s, maybe 50s....main central section has a bunch of
people socially gathering in some kind of drawing room...rather flat
photography, I'd say...man in a tux maybe...on a table a telephone....the
phone rings...somebody picks it up...drops dead....again and
again....turns out the phone is electrified,...and GET THIS......the
system is being operated from directly behind the wall where the phone is
by somebody who can, I dimly suspect, see through a one-way mirror or
something...and he is systematically killing all these people...

I am *not* making this up, please help!