SCREEN-L Archives

January 1994

Sender:
Date:
Wed, 26 Jan 1994 11:09:11 EST
H-FILM is one of perhaps a dozen lists organized by historians.  Some
of the names I remember are H-LABOR, H-AMSTDY.  In general each area
of concern to historians has a list.  H-URBAN, comes to mind.

H-FILM is populated by people who come from the film side, interested
in history and from the history side interested in film.

As might be expected discussions deal with film in teaching history
and the relationship between film and history, etc.  Not much about
the history of film.  Many people seem to be subbed to both H-FILM and
SCREEN-L.

The best way to sub, I think, is to send a message

SUB H-FILM FirstName LastName

LISTSERV

[that is, your nearest listserv. The program knows how to send your
message where it belongs.]

Cal Pryluck, Radio-Television-Film, Temple University, Philadelphia
<[log in to unmask]>  <PRYLUCK@TEMPLEVM>