SCREEN-L Archives

November 1999, Week 1

Sender:
Date:
Mon, 1 Nov 1999 20:42:46 -0500
To: G & E Flanagan <[log in to unmask]>
The recent film by Gary Oldman, _Rebel without a Cause_, _Double Dragon_,
_Brother's Keeper_, _Farinelli: il castrato_, _Inventing the Abbotts_,
_The Last Temptation of Christ_ (technically not), Under the Rainbow
(1999).

Scott

Scott Andrew Hutchins
http://php.iupui.edu/~sahutchi
Oz, Monsters, Kamillions, and More!

"Militaries are inherently the most corrupt organizations in the world,
simply because their mission is to kill people and break things."

http://www.tcf.ua.edu/ScreenSite