SCREEN-L Archives

September 2003, Week 4

From:
Ron Leming <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Sep 2003 12:24:29 -0500
I don't know if it fits in with your ghost proagonist theme, but there
are also films in which the victim tells the story. For instance, in
1947's SCARED TO DEATH, the story is ostensibly told from the POV of a
body on a slab in the morgue.
On the other hand, this film falls more into the group of
comedy/horror/mystery films that were popular in the 40s and which I
love dearly.
--
With laser-like precision, ignoring all distractions, I applied Occam's
Razor to the question facing me, only to realize sadly at the end that

http://www.bonestructure.net