SCREEN-L Archives

September 2002, Week 1

From:
Ron Leming <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 Sep 2002 09:09:02 -0500
Best online video place I know of is Twonky Video. They specialize in
cult and hard to find movies, they cover VHS as well as DVD. They're
atrting divisions to cover more mainstream video. Rental is only
available to local area, but sales are online.
http://www.neetstuff.com/TwonkyVideo/TwonkyHome.asp
He also has a collectibles store and a vintage clothing store and a
comics store at http://www.neetstuff.com
--
I'm no expert on the subject, but something tells me the person who
invented spaghetti was a sadist.

http://www.bonestructure.net

http://www.tcf.ua.edu/ScreenSite