SCREEN-L Archives

June 2006, Week 2

From:
Eric Schaefer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Jun 2006 10:02:34 -0400
These would be on-target:

Tomorrow's Children (1934) reagarding forced sterilization of the feeble-minded

Race Suicide (1938)

Both are available from Something Weird Video.

Eric Schaefer, Ph.D.
Associate Professor and Director of Media Studies
Department of Visual and Media Arts
Emerson College
120 Boylston Street
Boston, MA   02116