SCREEN-L Archives

June 1996, Week 1

Date:
Tue, 4 Jun 1996 19:15:08 -0500
Forwarded by Jeremy Butler.  For more info contact [log in to unmask]

Subject: Call for Entries: San Diego Film Fest 97
Author:  Ruth Baily <[log in to unmask]> at smtp-link
Date:    6/4/96 11:02 AM

Dear Jeremy,

Would you be kind enough to help get the word out to interested faculty and
students?
***
San Diego Film Festival Call for Entries!

We accept 16mm or 35mm prints, live action, animation, feature length or
short, fiction, documentary, all genres.

Short films only--there is a $20.00 processing fee.  There is also a $1,000
prize for Best Short.

We dedicate one night to non-animated shorts and another to animation
only.

Preview videos are required (PAL format is fine).

Our address is:

San Digeo Film Festival
UEO, Dept.0078
9500 Gilman Drive
UC San Diego
La Jolla, California
92093-0078

Deadline: November 30, 1996

Festival begins in early February 1997.

Entry forms can also be faxed upon request.

Phone:  619  534-0497
Fax: 619  534-7665
Email: [log in to unmask]

Many thanks!