SCREEN-L Archives

March 1995, Week 1

From:
Ron Large <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Mar 1995 16:47:08 CST
A colleague of mine wanted some information on the Jerry Springer show
of a few weeks ago in which the topic was men who sleep with their baby
sitters. Apparently the guests were faking it and were members of a
Canadian comedy troupe. My colleague is looking for any written sources or
stories about this. I told him I would post to the list for help. Does
anyone have any info on what happened and some sources. Replies can be
back channel if you wish. Thanks for the assistance.

Ron Large