SCREEN-L Archives

December 1999, Week 1

From:
Eric Freedman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Dec 1999 18:17:07 -0500
I have a grad student doing research on Sally Potter.  Apparently The Gold
Diggers has been withdrawn from circulation (or at least Women Make Movies
no longer distributes it, and the BFI has deleted it from their
collection).  Does anyone know how to obtain a copy of the film (or have a
tape that could be borrowed/dubbed just for research purposes)?  I've
already put my student in contact with Potter's production company, but as
of yet have not gotten through.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Eric Freedman

Eric Freedman, Ph.D.