SCREEN-L Archives

November 2014, Week 3

From:
Pragda Educate <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 19 Nov 2014 10:47:17 -0500
Dear Friends,

Pragda is pleased to offer our collection of award-winning Spanish &
Latin-American films for educational use! Our diverse collection of titles
are essential viewing for courses in Spanish & Latin American Studies,
International Studies, and many more.

END OF THE YEAR SALE **SPECIAL OFFER**!

For a limited time, receive a 25% discount off titles from our 2014
catalogue when you purchase two or more films.

For more information or to place your order, call 718-473-0647, order
online using the code EOTYS25, or email [log in to unmask] and mention
the Special Offer  **End of the Year**. Offer valid through December 31,
2014, so order your copies now!

TAKE A LOOK AT OUR CATALOG AT http://pragda.com/films.

--
Daniela Bajar