SCREEN-L Archives

February 1999, Week 2

Date:
Tue, 9 Feb 1999 17:15:51 -0500
Would Mr. Soifer no anything about a 1960s film of _Volshebnik Izumrudnogo
Goroda_ (The Wizard of the City of Emeralds).  There was a stop-motion TV
miniseries in 1974, and a short feature (63 min.) in 1994.  An appendix to
a 1990s edition of the book mentioned that one was made prior to either of
these, by Moska-Diafilm, but could not give any more information.

Scott

Scott Andrew Hutchins
http://php.iupui.edu/~sahutchi
Oz, Monsters, Kamillions, and More!

"Colorless green ideas sleep furiously."--Noam Chomsky