SCREEN-L Archives

February 2014, Week 4

From:
Lou Thompson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Feb 2014 13:30:41 -0600
I am finishing up work on an edited collection of essays on Errol Morris, but the publisher wants an essay or two on his latest work (after _Standard Operating Procedure_).  If anyone has an essay completed or in the works on _Tabloid_.
_The Unknown Known_, or even the recent short films, please contact me at [log in to unmask]

I can also consider essays on the earlier works as well.

Everything will need to be completed by July 1.

I'm also trying to reach Kevin Cryderman and Gregg Redner, so if anyone knows where in the heck they are, let them know I have good news for them!

Thanks,
Lou

----
Learn to speak like a film/TV professor! Listen to the ScreenLex
podcast:
http://www.screenlex.org